Based on customer feedback, we’ve enhanced the curb search in Coord. We’ve added a few new filters and parameters to narrow your searches, allowing you to answer more nuanced and specific questions related to curb space. Read on to learn more about what functionality we’ve added and check out this product update video for a quick walk-through.
- You can now easily narrow your searches based on the intersection of time/duration, price and regulation type, opening up a much wider range of queries.
- For example, let’s say you want to find all 10 hour paid parking zones in the city; the city removed most of them awhile back, but you know some still exist, and you want to phase them into shorter timeframe paid parking.
- With a few clicks, you can locate all curb spaces that meet this criteria in a single map view and click into each one and see how changing them might impact revenue and the rest of the curb space.
- You’re also now able to specify in your search whether you want to limit it to regulations that apply “at the current time” or those that apply at any point throughout the day.
- And lastly, when specifying how long or short of a regulation you’re searching for, you can define a range. So if you’re looking for ideal sites for new bus stops, and know that these need to be 3 to 6 car lengths long, you can now filter for this.